- Real-Time Radar ADS-B decoder hardware included
- No need for an external power supply
- Plug-and-play USB connection
- Light weight easy to carry aluminum box
- Track flights in real-time
- Flight ID, registration, altitude, speed, heading and vertical speed
- Accurate Aircraft information from the Gatwick Aviation Society
- Navigational Aid information powered by Navigraph
- Based on the award winning 3D multi-window map interface
- Easy plug & play USB connection, no complex time consuming setup
- ACARS Decoder interface
- Real-Time photos of all tracked aircraft
- Real-Time weather information
- Generate and share reports automatically
- Share screen shots with your friends
- MyLog: log all and share with your friends all the aircraft you receive
- Alert generation for specific aircraft or in-range flights
- Radar player to review airspace recordings
- Editable 400 thousand callsign database included
- Airport inbound and outbound flights in different colors
- Automatic detection of user location
AirNav RadarBox is the closest you can be to real world aviation without leaving your chair thanks to next generation Radar decoding. By decoding ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast) radar signals, you will be able to see on your computer what real Air Traffic Controllers see on their screens in Real-Time. Flight number, aircraft type, altitude, heading, speed are all updated each second. Included is the award winning software interface developed by the world's leader in flight tracking and monitoring solutions, AirNav Systems.
How it works?
1. Connect the AirNav RadarBox to your computer using the USB cable provided
2. Install the software from the CD
3. Start Tracking flights in real-time!
Visit RadarBox Forum
Microsoft Windows, any version.
Internet Connection for Network feature
Important Please Read first: If you purchased RadarBox after October 2007 and have not upgraded please upgrade to AirNav RadarBox 2008 via the instructions below. If you purchased before October 2007 then upgrade to RadarBox 2007 first using the instructions below and then to RadarBox 2008.
If you are not sure which version to upgrade to please contact support and they will advise you.
AirNav RadarBox 2009 (Version 2.0) Upgrade Instructions: (for users with version 1.5):
(it will copy to your existing RB2008 folder all relevant files)
Read customer comments in the forum
Full 2.0 Version Download Link: